(Job Ref: CCOA2018)
Apprentice Office Administrator
- Chiltern Contracts - London (Angel,
Unit 100, Business Design Centre, 52, Upper Street, Islington, N1 0QH
Full Time/day hours
This is an excellent opportunity for a
motivated individual to work with a professional stone & tiling firm who are seeking an Apprentice office administrator to support the team in meeting their objectives.
This is an exciting new role in which the
successful candidate will gain broad experience working within the construction industry and will get the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of administration.
The team will provide on the job training
and coaching to the successful candidate and there are opportunities to develop and to grow within the company.
Job Duties &
- Assisting in daily office and
- Answering enquiries via telephone &
- Raising orders and managing site delivery
- Assisting in responding to customer
- Greeting customers in showroom and guiding
them in the right direction for their requests,
- Managing and updating
- Data entry, Filing &
- Attending meetings and other ad hoc
- Delivery bookings/ collections &
- Tile & stone sample managing and
- Office administration and customer
- Colleting and checking incoming
- Preparing address labels & posting
- Organising storage of files and checking
- Filing office documentations, including
quotes, catalogues and invoices
- Excellent and professional manners
including verbal and written,
- Pro-active and
- Highly motivated and passionate to
- Highly Proficient in Excel and Word and
can grasp new software products quickly.
- Previous experience working in an office
and/or customer service environment preferred but not essential,
- Excellent IT / Microsoft office experience
- GCSE’s – grade C and above including
Mathematics & English
- A Levels - preferably including
- On-the-job training and
day release at college resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice
- 20 days
- DOE, meets national minimum
Unfortunately due to the vast
amount of applications we may receive it might not always be possible to provide detailed feedback regarding your application. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of applying please assume
your application has not been successful.
If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us by completing the form below.
The Chiltern Marble Group is an equal opportunities employer and considers it important to produce a statement of policy on equal opportunity which must be followed
by all its employees.